Hey everyone! This is Ashley with RSS podcasting. In this episode, I’m walking you through how to submit a podcast on Pandora. They may be widely known for music, but Pandora has recently become another popular way for listeners to tune into their favorite podcasters. Here’s how to get your show on the platform.
Once you’ve logged in, you should see a message that says “Welcome to Amp!” On this page you can submit your podcast. Choose your submission type as “Podcasts,” and then click “Start Submission”
On the podcast RSS Feed page, you’ll copy and paste your feed from your hosting account into the URL form. Then, click “Next.”
On the podcast details page, you’ll share whether your show’s playback order is episodic or serial; if the show is timely or evergreen; if your show is branded, the average downloads per episode and total number of downloads. You can get this information from your analytics page on your RSS.com podcast hosting account.
Pandora will also ask if you would like to be contacted about selling ads in your podcast. Finally, you’ll share your podcast’s social media feeds, and then click “Next.”
In the podcast owner details section you’ll share your email address, and phone number so that Pandora can reach you if they need to. After filling out this information click “Submit.”
Next, you’ll read through the terms and conditions, and scroll to the bottom of the page to digitally sign your agreement, and click “Submit.”
Provided there were no errors in filling out the form, you should see a pop-up that reads “Congratulations! Your podcast has been submitted to Pandora. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for the team to review your submission.”
Click “Ok,” and you will be taken to your podcast dashboard, where your status should now read “In Review.”
You’ll receive an email from Pandora after the team has reviewed your submission letting you know whether or not it has been accepted to go live on their page. If your show has met the review requirements, and you filled out the submission form correctly, hopefully your podcast will be accepted and visible on their website.
Our show took around three weeks to be accepted, and is now live on the Pandora website. And there you have it! Your show is on another podcast directory so you can keep spreading the word about your amazing show!
- How to Submit Your Podcast to Deezer: https://rss.com/blog/how-to-submit-your-podcast-to-deezer/
- How do I start a podcast?
- Start your podcast today for free: https://dashboard.rss.com/auth/sign-up/
- How To Submit A Podcast To TuneIn and Get Listed On Alexa: https://rss.com/blog/submit-podcast-to-tunein/
- How to upload a podcast to iTunes
- How to submit your podcast to Stitcher: https://rss.com/blog/how-to-submit-your-podcast-to-stitcher/
- Submit a podcast to Spotify
- Submit podcast to Google Podcasts
- ¿Cómo subir un podcast a Spotify?
- Come creare un Feed RSS per il tuo podcast
- How to submit a podcast to iHeartRadio
- How to Submit a Podcast to Pandora